We welcome the opportunity to meet with you
HITmethods Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business; an agile and innovative consulting company with key expertise and capabilities in areas of healthcare practice as well as health information technology. We understand that change in systems supporting healthcare delivery is as much about culture as it is about technology. All of our services in business process, technology, implementation, integration and informatics reflect this understanding.
- Clinical context Process and Workflow review, analysis, and re-engineering
- Clinician and IT Subject Matter Experts
- IT Assessment in support of process
- EMR/EHR planning and implementation
- Independent Verification and Validation applied to all stages of development
- Resource assessment and planning
- Solutions planning and management
- Security and Information Assurance
- Project planning and management adaptive to context and
- Agile methodology for quick startup, early concept exploration, and rapid prototyping
- PMP certified
We provide program and project planning including strategic planning, enterprise architecture implementation, and business process reengineering.
Full Cycle Software Systems Development & Integration:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Architectures: network, data, and application
- Software Development: C, C++, Java, M, VB, .Net, XML and message based formats and protocols
- Distributed systems: SOA, WOA, agent based
- XML Development
- Database development: operational, analytical and decision support systems
- Database administration: Oracle, MS SQLServer, DB2, Intersystems
- Integration: System, Application, and data
- Clinical Standards based for interoperability: HL7, ICD-9 and 10,
Solutions focus on our clients business, implementing performance improvements through modernization, automation and change management. Delivery options include, integration of new and emerging technologies, reuse of legacy systems and leveraging business intelligence solutions.
Informatics & Analytics:
Clinical decision support (CDS) provides clinicians, staff, patients or other individuals with knowledge and person-specific information, intelligently filtered or presented at appropriate times, to enhance health and health care.
Global Health Consulting:
HITmethods provides strategic and technical assistance in global health to major international private sector corporations focused on increasing demand for quality health products and services, improving integration of health services across sectors, leveraging corporate capabilities applied to global health, and supporting large-scale global health programs.
Disease & Disaster Surveillance:
HITmethods has spearheaded programs and fostered diverse partnerships to address the United Nations Millennium Development Goals. HITmethods has worked directly with African leaders for improved health in Africa, worked to develop disease & disaster surveillance systems, increase the awareness and impact of global health investments and supported innovations in global health technology, communications and finance.
• Defense Department
o Military Health System
o Army Medical
o Pacific JITC
o JTF CAPMED
o Ghana Health Service, Ghana(EMR)
o Jamaican Ministry of Health(EMR)
o Juba, South Sudan(EMR)
- JITC ID/IQ Contract # HT0011-12-D-0001
Certifications & Awards
- Center for Disaster & Humanitarian Assistance Medicine (CDHAM) supporting US Africa Command in Disaster Management
DH-CAST# GS09Q11DFM0542 – Hawaii Resource Group (Prime)